How to shop without overspending? | What we got from Baby Company’s #CrazyBabySale
Omni A. Larrosa – #TheClingyFam
When you become a parent, one of the things that excite you the most is being able to catch great deals for baby products. Since we are no longer first time parents, there are plenty of lessons we have already learned and applied in order to make sure that we shop right. Of course, buying things on SALE is the best way to go but getting something on sale should not be the only goal. We gotta make sure we maximize the SALE offerings by buying ONLY what we need at a price lower than what we used to spend.
- Research in Advance. Check out participating merchants. In this day and age, SALE offerings are usually announced via Instagram or Facebook so we can all be given a heads up on which brands are participating and what specific products are going on SALE.
- Make a list. Going to baby sale fairs is like doing your usual groceries. We don’t go there not knowing what’s needed versus nice-to-have’s. In our case, we check existing inventory at home and check on items that we urgently need, or will soon be needing in the near future. And from there, we make a list of “Things to Buy”.
- Manage your emotions. It is natural to be so excited when you are surrounded with great deals. However, it still pays to think before you buy. So hold your horses.
- Eat ahead. Do not go shopping with an empty stomach. Some studies have proven that people have higher tendencies to buy on impulse or have poor buying decisions when they are hungry. This is true for us.
- Stick on a budget. While a lot of good products are on sale, having a budget in mind will help you discern which ones are worth buying immediately and which ones are better bought next time. Don’t just think of how much discount you get on a product. At the end of the day, what matters is how much you saved by buying only what’s really needed.
Allow us to share with you what we got from this #CrazyBabySale which we believe are really great deals considering our family’s current needs :
1. PIGEON Breast Pads
Regular Price: P599.75 | Sale Price : P460.00
This is first on my list because I really use this product and I am already down to my last few pieces a few days before the Crazy Baby Sale started.
2. PAMPERS Baby Dry
We continued using Pampers Baby Dry as Zed and Zela’s diaper ever since we discovered this a few months ago. Since we normally buy it on a regular price, getting this at 20% off made us hoard a few packs good for 2 months.
3. KAYPEE BABY Nursing Wear
P198.00 – P299.00
Kaypee is one of my favorite brands of nursing wear. I have been a regular customer of their shop since the time I was pregnant with Zed. They released few of their latest designs in the Crazy Baby Sale so I made sure I grabbed a few. These items are only P198 to P299 each. The items they showcased in the fair are valued at not greater than P399.00.
4. BRIGHT STARTS Zippy Zoo Activity Gym
Regular Price : Php 2,500 | Sale Price : Php 1,600
We got this really functional toy for Zed since he is now in the process of exploring different objects especially colorful ones. We learned that baby’s brain develop better when exposed to activities that stimulate their ability to think and discover.
|Our Baby Zed already enjoying his BRIGHT STARTS Zippy Zoo Crib Toys Set|
5. Rubber Bib
Regular Price : Php 200 | Sale Price : Php 100
We have always wanted to have a rubber bib with built-in mess catcher since our Baby Zed is also starting to eat solids already. What a great privilege to get it at 50% off!
6. NOSH! Baby Munchables
We still prefer feeding Zed with natural fruits and vegetables just like how we did when his big sisters Zia and Zela were still infants. However, when we are in events or in travel mode, Nosh! is our back up option for his food since it is easy to prepare and is said to be organic or all-natural.
7. BLOOM Microfiber Hand Towels
PhP 100.00 per pack
We got a pack of hand towels for just P100. So timely because we want to make sure our kids don’t share towels. This is just so perfect because the pack contained 6 towels of different colors.
8. AI-NON Milk Storage Bags
Regular Price : P329.00 | Sale Price : P260.00
I am almost out of milk storage bags and good thing, one of the brands I use is on super sale!
9. TINY BUDS Cotton Buds
Sale Price : P95.00
This is also part of our list as we are already zero stocks on cotton buds.
As a mom card user, I also got a FREE EMOJI POWERBANK! This is only given for free when you purchase a minimum of PhP 3,000.00 worth of products from any participating brands.
|Baby Zed and I together with Mommy Vlogger Ruth and son River
checking out the Baby Zen Yoyo Stroller and Fold Away Foldable Mats booth.
BABY ZEN YOYO STROLLER
10% off plus free Yoyo Travel Bag
This is the very first time I heard Baby Zen Yoyo+ Stroller going on sale. At the Crazy Baby Sale is the best place to buy one.
You also get a FREE Safety 1st PEPS Stroller when you purchase P10,000 worth of products from brands under Richwell Philippines Inc. just like Ergobaby Carriers, Safety 1st, Pigeon, and many others.
Head on to SMX Convention Center near SM Mall of Asia as the #CrazyBabySale is going on until August 12, 2018! Whether you are an expecting or existing parent, you will surely get the best value for your money when you apply the best shopping practices at the Crazy Baby Sale – a haven of great deals brought to us by Baby Company.
Follow Baby Company’s online channels below to get the latest updates on their sale schedules and exclusive deals:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Omni Amisola-Larrosa is the wife of Bryce, an outstanding speaker & people builder, a mother of 3 wonderful kids named Zia, Zela & Zed (#TheClingySibz), and a professional Marketing practitioner who is privileged to be a recipient of the 12th Mansmith Young Market Masters Award (Mansmith YMMA) for 2017, an advocacy project that seeks and recognizes young outstanding marketers and entrepreneurs all over the Philippines. Omni seeks to outperform herself by being the best wife to Bryce and mom to #TheClingySibz, while inspiring other moms in maintaining a good work and family life balance.